$5.99 - $9.99
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
$5.99 - $8.99
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
$9.99 - $12.99
With a honeycomb texture and dual-compound rubber, Sunlite's Shape Grips offer a sure, comfortable hold on your bars. The 90mm length is for use with twist shifters.
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Is it time to change your grips? Check out Sunlite's Pro Gel Grips. They give you a solid grip, superb shock absorption and vibration damping.
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
- Slightly tapered ergonomic lock-on grip with varying sized blocks to provide improved grip - Single bolt, black lock on ring - Press-in end plugs included - 135mm Length
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 130mm
- Ergonomic grips with detachable alloy bar ends - Designed to provide great comfort and support for all day riding - Bar end provides lock-on feature - Length: 135mm
Page 1 of 1