Blackburn Luminate 360 Light Set
Being seen from all angles has never been easier.
We developed the Grid Side Beacon to work in concert with front and rear lights to help you be seen from all angles. Teaming those side lights with our best-selling Dayblazer 400 front light and our Dayblazer 65 rear light gets you the Luminate 360, the most eye-catching light set in our lineup.
We understand being able to see in the dark is important, but we also believe that so is being visible to cars. A recent study by the national highway traffic safety administration (nhtsa) showed 27% of bicycle accidents are side impacts and 30% of fatalities occur in intersections (between 2010-2017). With the luminate 360 set, being seen from all angles while cycling has never been easier. The grid side beacon was imagined to work in with head/tail lights to keep you more visible from a full 360 degrees. While the grid side beacon can be used as a stand alone light, we believe it works best as part of our luminate 360 light set. The dayblazer 400 front light and the 65 rear, are spec'd with blitz mode to keep you bright enough to be seen, day or night.
- 360-DEGREE VISIBILITY-If you could be seen from every angle, why wouldn't you want to? We designed our side visibility lights to work in concert with our front and rear lights to keep you seen, day or night, from any angle, for 360-degree visibility.
- AMBER LEDS-Because it sits right in the center of the visible light spectrum, amber is the first color the eye can pick up. It is universally accepted that yellow/amber lights mean caution, or slow down, making them ideal for side visibility light.
- ONE FOR EACH SIDE-Our Grid Side Beacon and Luminate 360 sets come with two lights, one for each side of your bike. They include two different sized rubber bands to accommodate varying thicknesses/tapers of fork blades, downtubes or top tubes.
- MEETS ANSI FL-1 STANDARD-This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights.
- GROUP RIDE MODE-Dayblazer tail lights have a group-ride feature that allows them to be run at 3 lumens so that you can be seen without blinding your riding partners.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY