Pedal-heavy outings with rowdy all-mountain shredding can be very demanding on cranks. The Next R CINCH Crankset is light and strong where it matters most. Racing time or just rallying with friends, feel free to get a bit more sideways with Next R.
- Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat
- CINCH technology offers game-changing compatibility
- Includes 30mm CINCH spindle
- Direct mount chainline: 52mm / 58.5mm (Flipped Ring)
- 2X Cinch spider chainline: 50.5mm
- Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline: 53.5mm
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs, 135/142 MTB Hubs, 150/157 DH Hubs
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH
- BB Included: No
|N/A / Black / 170mm||821973344713||CK19NXR136ARM170BLK|
|N/A / Black / 175mm||821973344720||CK19NXR136ARM175BLK||CK3414|