Chilly weather constricts the blood vessels in and around the knees, and stiff knees lead to both shoddy performance and massive amounts of discomfort. That's why it's important to layer correctly with Specialized's Therminal Knee Warmers when the temperature drops.
They have a construction that's comprised of Specialized's Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. At the exterior, you'll find light levels of wind and water protection that'll have you riding comfortably through mixed conditions.
As for fit, the warmers have an articulated design that conforms to the area around the knee and its various positions and movements while cycling. And to ensure that they stay set where you want them, they've included fold-over cuffs with a light silicone print to gently hold them in place.
- Therminal fabrics feature a brushed fleece interior that insulates while remaining highly breathable and effective at managing moisture.
- Dual seam construction is simple and comfortable.
- Light tack grippers keep the warmers in place throughout the motions of cycling.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
|Black / Small||888818284375||64318-0422||64318-0422|
|Black / X-Large||888818282852||64318-0425||64318-0425|