- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
Cover kits for Magura brake levers.
Disc brake adaptors designed to mate Magura disc brakes with a variety of frame mounts and rotor sizes. - Includes hardware to mount adaptor to frame
Magura olives (compression ferrule) bag/20 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes. - Compatible with Campagnolo H11 brake/shift levers
Clamps for mounting Magura disc brake levers to the bar. Does not include mounting hardware, clamp only. - Sold individually
Magura type 6. 2 endurance pads for marta 2009-11 louise 2007-9 julie 2009 - Endurance series disc pads feature a harder organic compound than the Performance series, giving them a longer wear life but less power. - Steel backing plate
$34.99 - $59.99
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
Magura mdr-c disc brake rotor - 203mm 6-bolt for ebike silver The Magura MDR-C disc brake rotor is an ideal all-rounder – for city, trail and e-bikes. The improved lateral rigidity reduces vibrations and noise during braking, and also has improved heat resistance and increased stability. - Optimized for eBike use - Prepared for tone wheel or magnet - Wear optimized ring design
$46.39 - $49.99
Shiftmix adaptors allow a shifter to clamp directly to a Magura brake lever, expanding setup possibilities.
8 Series Disc Brake Pads - Disconnected two piece back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Set of four disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 Caliper
Magura Storm SL.2 Rotor - 6-bolt silver The Storm SL.2 disc brake rotor combines minimal weight with excellent braking performance. Perfect for sporty use.
Magura Storm CL Disc Brake Rotor - Centerlock with lockring for thru axle
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 2 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag, anti-squeal, and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Master cylinder assemblies for Magura brakes include a master cylinder, lever blade and handlebar clamp. Hose fittings and line are sold separately. Flip flop design allows unit to be mounted to either the left or right side.
- Super light due to the Carbotecture SL housing - High braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbon lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right - Reach Adjust: 3mm allen key
The Magura MT7 Raceline Disc Brake and Lever Set is the first choice for gravity and high-speed riders, with a clearly-defined bite point and exceptional, four-piston braking power. - The 1-finger HC lever blade modulates the enormous brake power as desired and ensures comfortable ergonomics to keep the brake safely under control even in the most difficult terrain - The Carbotecture SL master assembly is lightweight and extremely resistant - The radial master design reduces friction, and also enables small/large transmission ratios which reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate - The one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminum for an extraordinary degree of rigidity - Tooled reach adjust
Page 1 of 1