- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
$2.00 - $2.99
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Standard steel replacement
$3.19 - $3.99
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
$3.50 - $48.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
$3.99 - $22.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$4.99 $4.99 - $17.00 Up to 71% Off
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$4.99 $17.00 71% Off
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$5.80 $19.99 71% Off
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$7.99 - $24.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$7.99 - $9.99
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
$9.50 - $12.50
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$9.99 - $12.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
$10.99 - $15.00
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Page 1 of 3 Next page