$1.79 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.50 $19.39 87% Off
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
$4.99 - $5.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: Road
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
$9.99 $10.09 1% Off
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz). - Black - 60 – 65mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift Kits are the perfect way to enhancing shifting performance and precision and add style to your bike, too. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, precise shifts, excellent durability and corrosion resistance. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement. - Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off - Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance - Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included - Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing - Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits - Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Designed to work with and match Jagwire's Pro Shift kits, the Pro polished brake cables combined with their Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Road Pro Brake kits are easy to install. - Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance - All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included - Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
Page 1 of 1