- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Standard steel replacement
$3.19 - $3.99
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$7.99 - $9.99
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
$9.99 - $12.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Sunlite braze-on front derailleur adapter
$14.99 - $22.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Sunlite's Lowrider Sissy Bar adds that level of style and classic looks that only a nice, long sissy bar can. Keep that banana seat comfortably slung and looking tight.
Page 1 of 1